Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Review: Waitrose 'Love Life' Blackcurrant and Raspberry frozen yoghurt

I will be honest, I was drawn to this when trying to resist the ice cream in Waitrose by the large characters which read 'only 75 calories per 1/5 tub'.

Second admission; I thought this would be flavourless yet I still bought it thinking 'don't knock it until you try it'.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Not only is this frozen yoghurt flavoursome, it's creamy taste made me forget I was eating a low fat pudding. The sharp taste of the raspberries really came through but was blunted slightly by the yoghurt base.

Additionally, being yoghurt and therefore protein-based it was very filling yet light.

In summary, I cannot recommend this enough to those watching their weight in need of a sweet treat or frankly just anyone looking for a new flavour of ice cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment